Thursday, October 2, 2008

My New Favorite Thing


A couple of weeks ago we babysat 5 kids for the weekend (Kent & Heidi Carlson's kids for those of you who know them)...an adventure in and of itself. Anyway, I made cookies one night and they have this "Silpat" on their cookie sheet that I had never seen before. When I went to use the spatula to take the cookies off...a miracle happened...they glided right off! I usually kind of have to scrape at them and end of destroying half of the cookies. This certain one is from Williams Sonoma for $25, but also found them at Crate & Barrel for $16. I bought the one from Williams Sonoma because I happened to have a gift card, but I definitely recommend this for all you girls that love to make cookies, even if they are the Nestle Tollhouse cookies like I make :)

0 comments: