Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Life via Instagram {May - June}






Brecken took her diaper off to go potty before going to sleep, guess she couldn't get it back on...lol

Ice cream reward for filling up her jar with cotton balls for being a nice girl.

Taylor Swift concert!


What my girls do when I'm at work.

Brecken gave her first talk in primary. The Holy Ghost is like a blankie.

Water fun with Jace.
Learning to use utensils.

Helping daddy water.


So sweet when they sleep...

Backyard fun with Stella...in their huggies.

On her way to her first sleepover with Grandma.


Brecken thought this was an appropriate quiet time activity. I however, disagreed.

Fun at Waterworld!


I had to travel to Dallas for work and made the best of it by seeing one of best high school friends!

Ready for red, white and blue day at summer camp.


I also got to see my grandparents while in Dallas too!

Fun day at the lake with the Pikes'




0 comments: