Monday, November 9, 2009

Chillaxin'


This is Brecken's latest thing to do, prop her hands behind her head. This and she is a little vain too. She loves to see herself in the mirror and gets the biggest smile (wonder where that big smile could come from :)). I have yet to get a picture of this because either I'm by myself or we just woke up, and sorry folks, I'm not going to sacrifice my bedhead look just to post a cute picture of Brecky.
Levi finally gets his port put in on Wednesday morning. It's about time, let's get this show on the road already.

4 comments:

anne said...

soooo cute. so mellow. love it.

Good luck with the port, Levi. you're amazing.

southernbelleang said...

Those are adorable pictures! She is so cute. I hope everything goes well on Wednesday.

Bonnie said...

love those cheekies! she's the cutest!! miss you.

tothe4thfloor said...

Natalie likes to sleep like that too! It cracks me up because it looks like she is laying out on the beach or pool just chillin. Cute!