Thursday, June 12, 2008

4th Anniversary & 24th B-Day



Due to my efforts to not be a teenager when I got married, I have two holidays in row, birthday June 10, then anniversary June 11. It was nice being off work to enjoy these two days. My sweetheart got me this cute Fossil watch and got up at 6am on our anniversary to get these beautiful gerber daisies and put them in a vase from our wedding. Levi is the best husband ever and I love him so much. I can't believe it's been 4 years together! I can't wait to spend eternity with him...
P.S. Thank you Dad for treating us to dinner at Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary...it was yummy!

5 comments:

Nadine said...

what a cute idea to use your wedding vases. happy anniversary!

Nate and Nicole said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary! I totally have your birthday written down on my calendar, but I completely forgot to call. So sorry!! Looks like you had a good day though.

Uffens Family said...

I loved those wedding vases! Happy Anniversary and Birthday Kels!

tothe4thfloor said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary Kels!

The Reichmans said...

Happy Birthday to you! I am so sorry I forgot-I always think about it before it happens and then somehow get spacey when it really happens! I am glad that you had a great day-I hope you are feeling better. We miss you guys!