Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Levi's present for me!

Aww!
Lexi our neice
McKenna our neice
So Levi got me a puppy for Christmas this year, a little girl shih tzu we named Sammi. She is a very sweet puppy, but I'm looking forward to her being potty trained already. Most people are probably shocked I got a dog...because most of you know, I don't really like animals. But some of you do know that I LOVE the Carlson's shih tzu named Scotty...I really just wanted to take him home. But since I probably shouldn't kidnap their dog, Levi got me my own. I figured we could start slow, prepare for kids and parenthood with a puppy!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow Kelsie you are brave! Hope you guys had a good holiday!

Nate and Nicole said...

What a cute puppy! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. I like the darker hair, too! It looks great.