Thursday, January 2, 2014

Life via Instagram {Nov-Dec}

What can I say, I make some mean waffles. Or maybe she just likes the syrup!



Finally kept a pull up dry seven nights in a row and got her Glow Pet! I can't say she's been perfect since, but we're getting there. 


Someone had high hopes of going swimming when visiting Grandy's house. 


It's not Thanksgiving without a fried turkey!

Lights at Temple Square.



My shovel buddies.

Celebrating Grandpa Bill's 60th…camo style!

Oh deer.

This is how I got to spend my week prior to Christmas…at 4am.
Christmas dresses in front of the Christmas tree.

Christmas Eve jammies.

Christmas morning!


Nerf war for the whole fam!



First time blowing!

Cute, new outfits from Auntie Tuyet. These girls are spoiled by her!

Happy New Year…@ 6PM.

0 comments: