Monday, January 18, 2010

My Poor Sickies


In addition to Levi having chemo treatment #5, (which always royally sucks for him) Brecken has been a pretty sick little baby this weekend with a nasty cough/runny nose. Poor thing hasn't been able to sleep (and neither has mom) and she just looks so sad. Levi did get (voluntarily) booted to the basement so he could get some rest and Brecken could sleep with me so I wasn't getting up a million times to put her binkie back in after a coughing attack. Hope both my babies feel better soon.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Grant has an ugly cold too. I HATE cold/flu season. I loved having Emily in May. No more winter babies for me.

southernbelleang said...

She is so cute! I hope they feel better soon.

Nate and Nicole said...

It was so fun to see you guys, even if both Levi & Brecken were under the weather. She is adorable, even sick.

Whitney said...

Oh there is nothing worse than a sick baby!!! I totally know about the coughing binky thing. We went through that all week last week.

You could try to put a pillow UNDER her mattress and elevate her head a little bit. That seemed to help Justin a lot.

Feel Better Brecken and Levi! And hang in there Kels! :)

Kelli Eudis said...

My kids have been sick too! It's so crappy. Hope they both start to feel better soon!!

gzander said...

I hope that today is a better for both your patients! Take care of yourself too.