Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

DSC_0542

Love the HUGE backpack on the little girl. Ha.
DSC_0543

Love these two.
DSC_0544

DSC_0546

Brecken is strategically positioned over my right side since when I got out of the car, I realized I forgot to put on breast pads and had a nice little leak. Awesome. I was then too distracted to think about crying or being sad that my baby is off to preschool. I just wanted to get outta there without anyone noticing! Thank goodness for a camera to walk around with to block the nice little circle on my boob!
DSC_0550

No tears or whines! Too excited for new toys to play with.
DSC_0570

B is going to school just a two days a week for 2.5 hours. When I asked if she was excited to go to preschool tomorrow she said excitedly, "AGAIN?" So excited for her to experience all the fun and learning in school!

sig2

0 comments: