Saturday, October 3, 2009

: Cancer Survivor

We have such great, supportive friends, they were all at our house to surprise and welcome Levi home from the hospital. Erin came up with the awesome shirt idea that everyone was wearing.

Front- : Cancer Survivor Support Team

I didn't get it at first, but colon " : " like when you write.

Back: Team Rose
The pillow case Reid & Erin had friends from church sign that Levi used at the hospital.
And I'm sure everyone has been dying to see his incision....

4 comments:

L said...

that is so cool. and barry thinks the incision is cool

v said...

What wonderful, supportive friends you have! Such a cool t-shirt, not so much on the incision :). Keeping you in my prayers.
Veronica

The Bailey's said...

That's awesome that y'all have such great friends. Love the T-shirts and the incisions!! We send our support from San Antonio as well.

Jamie said...

So how do we get a shirt...so glad your home and looking well.. looking forward to seeing you soon. I would love to make you and Kelsie a chicken spaghetti dinner one night real soon. I know jack of all trades I can cook too.. Restaurant critic is just a hobby....