Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Must Haves (so far)

Just in my short two weeks of being a mom, there are some things I've found I can't live without....

My Ju-Ju-Be Be All diaper bag. It's washable, durable, has a ton of great features, including lots of pockets and compartments to organize.

The Bob.


I'm not really pumping for storage yet, but it definitely helps me out! Medela Pump in Style Advanced.
LOVE the gowns for sleeping! So much easier and quicker than snapping up pj's in the middle of the night. (You can find these at Kohls).

LOVE my Rock-a-bye glider/ottoman. It was my Craig's List special. Got it for half the price than at Babies R Us. It is the most comfortable chair ever and I love sitting in it to feed my Brecken Girl.

The Boppy. A must have. Very multi-functional. A butt pillow for mom (a need the first few days), a prop for holding up baby on the couch and arm relief when holding or feeding.

These blankets are my favorite. The wraps by Aden + Anias. Great for summer babies, light and airy, but still keep them wrapped and comfortable.

A web cam and Skype to keep in touch with proud grandparents and aunt in UT and Great Aunt Karan in TX.


And last but not least, my little MUST HAVE, Brecken. Love her the MOSTEST!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

loooove the idea of gowns instead of button-ups!

Reimstar said...

Good to know, good to know. I taking notes!

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

That last picture is funny. I have a few pictures like that with Aspen.

Taylor said...

We bought you an Aden & Anais forever ago. My motivation to send it has dwindled as I keep seeing pics of her with them on here. Haha, but there is more so we will still send it! Plus you can never have enough can you? They have been my absolute favorite thing.