Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Fried turkey...yum!


We are so grateful we got to spend our Thanksgiving with my family in Utah this year. We had so much fun spending time with them and can't wait for them to come for Christmas. When we got back to Denver, we got our first snow of the season and one of our neighbors built this HUGE snowman. I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I have spent the day putting up my Christmas decorations, I love it! Merry Christmas to everyone and we hope you enjoy your holidays this year!



3 comments:

Alison and Bryan Packard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Ann said...

You'd think being neighbors, we'd see more of each other besides church and waving in passing cars. Just wanted to let you guys know we love having you as neighbors!

-Reid & Erin

Leah Armstrong said...

Yea the whole ward has my dad fry them turkies for Thanksgiving as Christmas...not really the whole ward, but it is a very popular dish now that everyone has had some!!