Friday, February 1, 2008

Baja Mexico Cruise


Doesn't it look like Pirates of the Carribean?

Levi's new "tatt"
Drew & Levi on the mini jeep excursion


Leaving San Diego Port
Levi played a game show and won some "bubbly"







Safety First!
Do you need your glasses mom?

So we took a family cruise down to Cabo and Ensenada in honor of Drew leaving for his mission. We had lots of fun and ate lots of food, especially Levi. There is non-stop food, 24 hours a day. Levi took full advantage of the 24 hour pizzeria and soft serve ice cream and room service. It wasn't super warm, (no tan unfortunately) so as you can see, I have the same sweatshirt on in every pic....Levi got a little tired of the polka dots. My family goes to bed pretty early, including me, so Levi would wander around the ship every night, just hanging out, watching gambling or attending the midnight buffet. You can see a couple of pics of the amazing food sculptures. Levi also took full advantage of any and every activity the boat (including his little, washes away in 3-5 days, tattoo) had to provide, so we were always going somewhere and doing something. In Cabo we did the zip lines, which was very fun as well.


4 comments:

Nadine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Reichmans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I have been thinking to myself I really need to find out how Kelsie is doing. I haven't talked to you in forever! I can relate to you on coming home and working and falling asleep. That is my night pretty much every single day. I have been sick quite a bit because of those kids I have to work with.:-D I am finally getting over it now and I am actually feeling better! How are things going? I love your dog!!Well I hope to talk to you soon!

Lindsey McFaul

ambercarlson said...

So jealous!!! A